Training biodynamic craniosacral therapy, level 1The fluid body, the biodynamic process of healing with the primary forces of stillness and the breath of life
Course contentsDr. William Sutherland spent his life researching the causes of rhythmic movement and articulated mobility in the bones of the skull: He found that there are various dynamics in the bones, membranes, brain and all body tissues and that the free pulsation of these tissues and fluids is essential to a healthy person.
Later in life he sensed an organizing intelligence within the cerebrospinal fluid and he referred to this quality as the breath of life and its expression in the human body as its creative and formative potency. The interplay of these phenomena with the inherent stillness is what we now call the Primary Respiration System (PRS). He took his work and teachings away from the movement models of bones and membranes and focused on the inherent biodynamic elements of the cerebrospinal fluid. Dr. Sutherland observed through his direct sensory experiences that these forces in the craniosacral system independently make corrections throughout the body from the inside out.
These days are an introduction to perceptual skills that must be practiced daily to get in touch with the Primary Respiratory System (PRS). Contact with the PRS requires sensitivity, mindfulness and the art of listening. Time is spent practicing presence and grounding, as well as establishing appropriate boundaries between therapist and client. Tactile skills are developed to palpate the tidal movements of the PRS. 90% of the body is fluids, we feel the fluid body and its healing potency.
Participants will gain first impressions in contact with subtle phenomena of the life force and take away various tools to enable self-experience and first simple exercise treatments. They will get to know and apply the resource- and solution-oriented form of anamnesis. You will learn the basics of the craniosacral model.
- The unfolding of the life impulse from stillness, the process of transmutation
- The essential basic skills in contact with other people
- the development of resources
- Essential phenomena of the craniosacral system: 8 principles of Dr. William Sutherland
- The quality of silence in the therapeutic process, the breath of life and its potency
- The interaction of sacrum, occiput and sphenoid
- The history of craniosacral therapy
- Resource and solution oriented anamnesis
- The concept of salutogenesis, the orientation towards what is healthy and healing in life
Course aimsThe participants
- are able to explain the process of transmutation
- are able to apply the most important basic skills (presence, orientation, grounding, giving and holding space, inner and outer attitudes)
- know what a resource is, what a resource can do and know methods to find resources for themselves and clients
- know about linguistic possibilities to activate resources
- begin to recognize, apply and live the concept of salutogenesis: the orientation towards the healthy and the whole in life
- know the midline bones: occiput, sphenoid, sacrum
- know the 5 principles of Dr. W. G. Sutherland (1. free flow of the cerebrospinal fluid/2. mobility of the central nervous system/3. reciprocal tension membrane/4. free movement of the cranial bones/5. the involuntary movement of the sacrum between the ilia) and can relate them to anatomical structures
- understand the importance of silence in the therapeutic process and learn simple exercises to get in touch with silence
- can name the cerebrospinal fluid system as a whole and in individual structures
- know the history of craniosacral therapy and can describe it in their own words
- understand the concept of resource- and solution-oriented anamnesis, can recognize the effect of this concept in their own experience and apply it in conversation with their clients
- know possibilities and limits (contraindications) of biodynamic craniosacral therapy: situations where an increase in pressure in the skull must be avoided, after craniocerebral injuries, cerebral infarctions and cerebral hemorrhages, cerebral aneurysms. Caution in: CNS impairments, e.g. epilepsy, high-risk pregnancies, mental illnesses, malignant tumors
Target groupThose interested in a well-founded and comprehensive biodynamic craniosacral therapy training.
RequirementsFor the federal degree, proof of a professional qualification at secondary level II or Matura or equivalence (proof of competence) is required.
Remarks35 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Basic training, Further Education, Tronc Commun Principal of the ISBCT Kiental, lecturer at the ISBCT Kiental, practice for craniosacral therapy in Lenzburg with babies, children and adults, supervisor Craniosuisse and supervisor OdAKT, communication and process work, graduate training and group leader training at the Gesellschaft für Idiolektik (GIG) in Würzburg.
Basic training Physiotherapist, basic knowledge in movement pedagogy. Many years of experience in different dance and movement forms. Practice for craniosacral therapy in Basel for babies, children and adults. Training in craniosacral therapy with Friedrich Wolf at Kientalerhof. Cranio teacher training with Liliane Fehlmann and Friedrich Wolf. Supervisor CranioSuisse.
CHF 1120 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1005 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 5 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'165.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||865.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||915.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||865.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||815.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||690.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||640.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||640.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||540.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||490.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org