In levels 11-13, on the one hand, new content is taught and, on the other hand, the knowledge from previous levels is continuously integrated and networked. The knowledge and experience in the biodynamic field of craniosacral therapy are integrated into a larger whole.
Behind the selective and precise observation of anatomy, physiology and embryology, the power of the Breath of Life, which sustains the whole complexity of living and dying, the complexity of health and illness, increasingly appears. In the field of biodynamic craniosacral therapy, the breath of life is a force that unites both aspects, all aspects. We begin to sense and experience that human beings are not buffeted by this force, but are sustained by it. Two aspects central to the fabric of life are the cardiovascular system and the intestines. Metaphorically, one could consider both systems as supply and disposal systems. The anatomical expression and embryological growth gestures of both systems further guide our perception and understanding toward the breath of life. In addition to turning to the two guiding themes, we organize and clarify the embryological knowledge already encountered in previous levels.
Ideally, students will have worked on a first case study and in its context we connect complementary therapy content with practice. The possible clarifications can subsequently be used by the students for a second case study.
Course contentsAnatomy, physiology, embryology of the cardiovascular system, derivatives of the cotyledons, differentiation of the intraembryonic mesoderm, folding of the intestinal tube, deepening of KT content and conscious connection with professional practice.
- Anatomy and physiology of essential rhythmic systems of the body (cardiovascular system)
- Structural overview of the cardiovascular system
- Embryology of cardiovascular development
- The three stages of hematopoiesis in the embryo
- The heart as part of the autonomic nervous system and its importance for the conscious regulation of stress phenomena
- The heart field, an idea designed by the "Heart Math Institutes" and possible applications in the therapeutic context
- Overview of the derivatives of the cotyledons
- Overview of embryological development in the first 6 months
- Pharyngeal and cloacal membranes, the only places where ectoderm and entoderm are firmly fused - without mesodermal interlayer
- Differentiation of the intraembryonic mesoderm
- Folding of the intestinal tube
- Further deepening of the fundamentals of complementary therapy
Course aimsThe students
- have anatomical/physiological knowledge of the cardiovascular system
- combine this knowledge with practical experience, are able to reflect on personal experience and are prepared to apply the knowledge/experience in practice
- understand the embryological development of the cardiovascular system
- are ready with the practical experience and its reflection to incorporate knowledge from the embryology of cardiac development into their professional activities
- understand the idea of the heart field, formulated by the Hearth Math Institute
- can increasingly recognize the complexity of the body system, especially the interactions of the central nervous system, autonomic nervous system and cardiovascular system, and apply the findings in the context of coping with activations (stress) in practice
- understand the specificity of pharyngeal and cloacal membranes in the embryological context
- understand the differentiation of the intraembryonic mesoderm and the folding of the intestinal tube
- connect, clarify and organize the embryological knowledge imparted in the training in its entirety and complexity
- are further guided in the application of the complementary therapeutic contents
- analyze their KT applications in practice (what they have become aware of flows into their therapeutic actions)
Target groupParticipants of the biodynamic craniosacral training of the School for Craniosacral Therapy Kiental.
PrerequisitesAttendance of level 1-10 of the School of Craniosacral Therapy Kiental.
Remarks40 hours of education/training, EMR/ASCA compliant
Basic training, Further Education, Tronc Commun Principal of the ISBCT Kiental, lecturer at the ISBCT Kiental, practice for craniosacral therapy in Lenzburg with babies, children and adults, supervisor Craniosuisse and supervisor OdAKT, communication and process work, graduate training and group leader training at the Gesellschaft für Idiolektik (GIG) in Würzburg.
CHF 1280 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1150 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 5 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'064.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||814.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||839.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||789.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||739.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||664.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||614.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||639.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||539.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||489.00|