Training biodynamic craniosacral therapy, level 13In levels 11-13, on the one hand, new content is taught and, on the other hand, the knowledge from previous levels is continuously integrated and networked. The knowledge and experience in the biodynamic field of craniosacral therapy are integrated into a larger whole.
Behind the selective and precise observation of anatomy, physiology and embryology, the power of the breath of life increasingly appears, which sustains the whole complexity of living and dying, the complexity of health and illness. In the field of biodynamic craniosacral therapy, the breath of life is a force that unites both aspects, all aspects. We begin to sense and experience that human beings are not buffeted by this force, but are sustained by it. Two aspects central to the fabric of life are the cardiovascular system and the intestines. Metaphorically, both systems could be seen as supply and disposal systems. The anatomical expression and embryological growth gestures of both systems further guide our perception and understanding toward the breath of life. In addition to turning to the two guiding themes, we organize and clarify embryological knowledge already encountered in previous levels.
- Scientific concepts of life processes, the ability of life to create itself, the cyclical nature of all processes of life (autopoiesis and 2nd order cybernetics).
- The importance of silence and retreat in recovery and life processes
- The understanding of illness and crises as a sign of transformation, as a chance to give one's life a new meaning.
- The importance of the individual's own responsibility in all life processes, both in the role of the companion and in the role of the "client
- The promotion of personal responsibility, working out the competencies that are already present in the moment
- Deepening the understanding of transference and countertransference processes in the human relationship, in the therapeutic situation
- Accompanying the individual and group processes
Course aimsThe participants
- Are aware of the cycles of life, the importance of returning to the origin; the journey ends in a certain sense where it began and starts again on a new level.
- have methods to pass on this knowledge to their clients and to develop their own forms of this concept
- know the importance of stillness and pausing in creative processes and know how to apply this in practice and pass on supportive methods to their clients.
- can understand illness as an invitation to change and have methods to convey this to their clients
- know methods to support a change of perspective in the perception of their clients
- are able to analyze a situation with their clients and use a language that can give a healing value to the event
- are aware that recovery also has spiritual aspects
- know the importance of the relationship in the therapeutic context, know methods to maintain the relationship even in difficult situations
- refine their linguistic tools to accompany processes in difficult situations with healing language
deepen their knowledge of the 4-quadrant model according to Gebser, Graves and Wilber
- recognize that the concepts of biodynamic craniosacral therapy are rooted in traditional systems (the Hero's Journey (J. Camphell), Shamanism, TCM, Yoga, Huna, etc.)
Target groupParticipants of the biodynamic craniosacral training of the School for Craniosacral Therapy Kiental.
Remarks40 hours of education/training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
We reserve the right to change the teaching team in special situations.
Basic training Physiotherapist, basic knowledge in movement pedagogy. Many years of experience in different dance and movement forms. Practice for craniosacral therapy in Basel for babies, children and adults. Training in craniosacral therapy with Friedrich Wolf at Kientalerhof. Cranio teacher training with Liliane Fehlmann and Friedrich Wolf. Supervisor CranioSuisse.
Basic training, Further Education, Tronc Commun Principal of the ISBCT Kiental, lecturer at the ISBCT Kiental, practice for craniosacral therapy in Lenzburg with babies, children and adults, supervisor Craniosuisse and supervisor OdAKT, communication and process work, graduate training and group leader training at the Gesellschaft für Idiolektik (GIG) in Würzburg.
CHF 1280 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1150 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 5 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'064.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||814.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||839.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||789.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||739.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||664.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||614.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||639.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||539.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||489.00|