Training biodynamic craniosacral therapy level 10 incl. repetition day 9Deepening, integration and conclusion. Spiritual aspects of healing, the power of unconditional acceptance.
Course contentsThis training level enables completion, order, clarification and deepening of what has been learned so far. We look back on our common path leading into the moment in the training to become a biodynamic craniosacral therapist. Topics selected by the students are looked at again in the context of all that we have encountered in the meantime on the learning path. This allows integration of what has been learned wherever students still desire integration. Turning to gender issues, reflecting on oneself, finding the right place for oneself in this wide field of sexual orientation possibilities, accepting and respecting other possibilities of sexual orientation supported us in encountering diverse learning opportunities and in further developing and growing social competence.
We also dare to address and discuss the taboo topic of "sexual feelings, sensations" in therapy practice. Not that we as a training institute have more solutions to offer than other institutions, but we consider it very important to bring this topic into words, to reflect the topic according to our possibilities and to look at approaches of other institutions, not least also at the possibilities of complementary therapy (CT), which definitely contains orientation also for this human confrontation in its concept. Our "vocation" is ultimately a path through life, which is similar to the path through life that many heroes and heroines have taken before us. Jospeh Campbell has explored myths and hero's journeys. On this path from dependency to self-responsibility, Joseph Campbell has found and formulated common ground. We open ourselves to his idea of a hero's journey and draw inspiration from it to orient ourselves on our own journey. Perhaps this will lead to an understanding of our clients' heroic journeys as well? Certainly, Joseph Campbell's idea can be connected to complementary therapy, where self-responsibility, self-empowerment and self-responsibility are important themes.
In addition to all these "big topics" we dedicate ourselves to the design of our own flyer texts for the later therapy practice in a playful - light, creative - airy way with the help of so-called creative techniques. This approach enables the creation of very individual texts, tailored to one's own practice. A variant that can complement and enrich conventional texts well, perhaps even replace them?
- repetition and consolidation of theoretical concepts and clinical applications
- common definitions of various aspects in gender issues
- Sexuality and therapy practice: legal foundations in Switzerland, finding an attitude towards the topic, working on case studies
- concepts of the drama triangle from transactional analysis according to Stephen Karpman
personal, momentary position in the discussion of biodynmic craniosacral therapy
- First, playful linguistic exercises to put the individual, own work into words (flyer, homepage etc.) Idiolectics and creative techniques
- Consolidating the understanding as a therapist
- "Hero's Journey", getting to know the mythological view of Joseph Campbell and deriving a possible, practical, craniosacral ritual of healing from it
- Reflection on possible spiritual aspects in craniosacral therapy, health professions and healing professions, own current positioning
- Discussion, reflection, integration of gender issues are ensured in discussions and transfer possibilities into one's own therapy practice are stimulated
- Definition of "sexual assault" is elaborated. The legal basis of Switzerland is known. Own momentary attitude to the topic is found and reflected. The inclusion of suitable specialists/offices is mentioned (supervision/victim assistance/contact offices for "perpetrators" etc.) in accordance with the core competencies of the OdA KT.
- The concepts of the drama triangle/winner's triangle from transactional analysis according to Stephen Karpman and transference/countertransference mechanisms from psychoanalysis are again reflected upon and deepened in the context of sexuality and therapy practice
- are able to bring personal ideas, ritual and spiritual concepts in line with the further individual path in craniosacral therapy
- Find therapeutically interesting stations in the mythological hero's journey according to Joseph Campbell and connect them to their therapeutic practice.
- Evaluate their craniosacral work and their craniosacral action
- Begin to express their personal work linguistically and individually in words (flyer texts and the like).
- The understanding as a craniosacral therapist is consolidated; are able to experience professional security and orientation in the professional field.
Target groupParticipants of the biodynamic craniosacral training of the School for Craniosacral Therapy Kiental.
Remarks40 hours of education/training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
We reserve the right to change the teaching team in special situations.
Basic training Physiotherapist, basic knowledge in movement pedagogy. Many years of experience in different dance and movement forms. Practice for craniosacral therapy in Basel for babies, children and adults. Training in craniosacral therapy with Friedrich Wolf at Kientalerhof. Cranio teacher training with Liliane Fehlmann and Friedrich Wolf. Supervisor CranioSuisse.
Basic training, Further Education, Tronc Commun Principal of the ISBCT Kiental, lecturer at the ISBCT Kiental, practice for craniosacral therapy in Lenzburg with babies, children and adults, supervisor Craniosuisse and supervisor OdAKT, communication and process work, graduate training and group leader training at the Gesellschaft für Idiolektik (GIG) in Würzburg.
CHF 1280 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1150 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.