Biodynamic craniosacral therapy level 5 incl. repetition day 4Heart and blood circulation, the venous circulation system in the brain, its treatment and the biodynamic treatment plan
Course contentsDuring the first six weeks of life, the growth of an embryo is guided by an intelligence in the fluids that is in contact with organizing forces in the surrounding field. IT KNOWS and guides the embryo through a phase "entirely devoted to inner development" (Dr. Erich Blechschmidt). This creative forming process happens before the nervous system exists and before the genetic field can influence the embryo. In this context, we introduce the concept of epigenesis as formulated by biologists Rupert Sheldrake and Bruce Lipton, among others. It describes the control of genetic predispositions by impulses and influences coming "from outside", from the surrounding field.
This original matrix of perfection unfolds throughout life in the structure and functions of the human body as a result of the breath of life and its potency. Dr. Sutherland said that these forces are infallible in their healing ability. The breath of life is omnipresent. Every 100 seconds, a cycle of the Breath of Life completes itself in the human body, transmitting its infallible information and power. Our body tries to be in the best possible resonance with this vibration. This original matrix of perfection and wholeness is present throughout life in the fluids and in all tissue forms.
From this perspective, we study the embryological development of the circulatory system and the heart. We look in particular at the skull, at particular aspects of its membranes, and at the venous vascular system within the head. Support of free flow in the cerebro-vascular system and in particular the venous sinus system in the brain will be demonstrated and practiced in detail.
Another focus is the biodynamic treatment plan and practicing ourselves to find confidence in its unfailing action. This treatment plan can give us order and structure in contact with the forces of life. It reflects a universal way of how structure and form emerge and how we can use that for a person's healing process. We integrate various concepts we have learned so far into a summary model. In this context, we learn about the 4-quadrant model according to Ken Wilber and its relevance for a 21st century medicine.
Participants deepen their knowledge of the circulatory system of the head, learn to relieve the venous system of the head, and intensify their experience with the inherent, infallible treatment plan of the Breath of Life.
- The biodynamic treatment plan
- The biodynamic model of human development
- Cerebrovascular drainage, we develop a 12-step protocol of treatment
- Transference and countertransference in the therapeutic context
- Embryology, neuroanatomy and neurophysiology of the heart
- The venous blood vessel system of the head
- Focusing, the integration of thought and emotion in a body experience
- Deepening the model of the 8 diaphragms
- Designing one's own anamnesis protocol taking into account the basics of KT
- The 4-quadrant model according to Ken Wilber
Course aimsThe participants
- know the inherent, biodynamic treatment plan that lies at the center of every disorder
- Do linguistic exercises with each other, following client conversations
- Know the reciprocal tension membrane system
- deepening the model of the 8 diaphragms with focus on the diaphragms of the upper half of the body and within the head (tentorium and diaphragm of Sellae)
- Knowledge of theory and practice of cerebrovascular drainage, a 12-step protocol to assist venous blood drainage from the head
- Knowledge of the theory of transference and countertransference
- Are able to recognize transference issues in relationships
- Are familiar with the embryology, neuroanatomy and neurophysiology of the heart
- Consider the embryological development of the heart and vascular system, particularly the venous sinuses within the membranous system of the head; the membrane and sagittal sections of the cranial bones as an aspect of the ectoderm
- Knowledge related to the ANS, the autonomic nervous system, what PTSD, post-traumatic stress disorder are and what responses biodynamic craniosacral therapy has for them (how experiences of PTSD can be integrated)
- Have experience with Focusing and learn its application in practice, can explain and pass on this method to clients
- Know the 4 quadrant model of Ken WILBER and its predecessors GEBSER, GRAVES; MASLOW and BECK and its meaning for illness and recovery
- Get to know the concept of epigenesis and its importance in the development of form and function in the embryo Create their own anamnesis protocol
Target groupParticipants of biodynamic craniosacral training of the ISBC or other training institutes.
Remarks40 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
We reserve the right to change the teaching team in special situations.
Basic training, Further Education, Tronc Commun Principal of the ISBCT Kiental, lecturer at the ISBCT Kiental, practice for craniosacral therapy in Lenzburg with babies, children and adults, supervisor Craniosuisse and supervisor OdAKT, communication and process work, graduate training and group leader training at the Gesellschaft für Idiolektik (GIG) in Würzburg.
Basic training Physiotherapist, basic knowledge in movement pedagogy. Many years of experience in different dance and movement forms. Practice for craniosacral therapy in Basel for babies, children and adults. Training in craniosacral therapy with Friedrich Wolf at Kientalerhof. Cranio teacher training with Liliane Fehlmann and Friedrich Wolf. Supervisor CranioSuisse.
CHF 1280 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1150 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
Course management Craniosacral Wetzikon, Tronc Commun Wetzikon, Lymphatic Drainage, Ayurveda Nutrition and others.
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 78 850 40 84 (Mo-Fr, 08:30-10:45 Uhr) | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org