This course explores Sei Ki, rooted in the Shiatsu and Shinto traditions
Course contentSei Ki, founded by the late Akinobu Kishi is both a practical Ki Therapy and a Way, a path of spiritual development through compassionately meeting others in bodywork.
Our journey together will be one of returning to simplicity, to our original nature. Finding our relationship to the ground, our centre, our heart and opening the raw energy of the Hara.
As we recover our life feeling and resonance with all that is, our capacity to share this with others through our touch will come naturally and joyfully.
Course objectivesParticipants will enhance their capacity / be able
- to enter resonance with those they touch
- to rest in empty presence and be there for their clients
- to feel their own Ki and that of the other
- to take care of themselves while 'giving' to others
- to strengthen and harmonise their Ki with daily practice
- to share Sei Ki Treatments with friends and family
- to integrate Sei Ki into their professional therapy work
Finally, our goal is to come to a good feeling within ourselves, to open our hearts and share this Kokoro with those we meet in our lives.
Target GroupExperienced Shiatsu, Cranio-, Acupressure, and other body therapists are welcome as are beginners unfamiliar with therapeutic or compassionate touch. What we need most is a warm heart and desire to work with others through touch.
Remarks20 hours EMR/ASCA compliant
Course LanguageEnglish with German translation
Further InformationWebsite Anthony Fidler
Anthony is British, a graduate of Cambridge University and is 47 years old. He has spent much of his life exploring Yang & Chen Style Tai Chi, Vipassana & Zen Meditation & many different styles of therapy and bodywork. His main teachers are Akinobu Kishi for Sei Ki, Yang Dong Bao for Tai Chi, & Father Ama Samy for Zen. He started professional therapeutic training in 1997 with the London School of Massage, and then moved on to exploring Shiatsu with the ESS in the UK. He switched back to Swedish styles in 2004, finally qualifying in Aromatherapy with Gabriel Mojay. He first met Akinobu Kishi in 2004 and worked with him from then on until his death in 2012. Anthony now offers Sei Ki as a private treatment for his clients. He has been teaching Sei Ki based workshops around Europe, Thailand and Brazil for the past five years.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 580 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
|Prices for full board and lodging for 2 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||460.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||360.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||360.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||340.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||320.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||290.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||270.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||280.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||240.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||220.00|