Module 1 of the Structural Alignment is concerned with the basics of fascia work and the alignment of the main joints. Techniques for aligning feet, knees, hip, spine, shoulders and neck will be covered.
Course ContentRestrictions in the fascia system or misalignments of joints have a severe impact on the way our body vibrates and resonates. Under certain circumstances they can also be very painful and have a big impact on our wellbeing and our quality of living. Structural alignment gives you different approaches and possibilities to treat fascia and joints and to increase and promote their flexibility. The techniques that will be conveyed are a composition of methods of body work and can easily be integrated into already existing concepts.
Course AimsTheoretical Part:
- How does our body vibrate and resonate?
- Fascia, joints and energy flow in the body — Energetic connections
- What do skin, fascia and joints have in common? - Embryological connections
- Which physical structures are involved in the joints? — Anatomical-functional connections
- Basics of fascia work — What is fascia and how can it be treated?
- Fascia unwinding — How does fascia move?
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology of the main joints
- Movement capacity of joints — What is a healthy joint capable of?
- Anatomical barriers — Where are the limits?
- Diagnosis, mobilisation and alignment of joints
- Alignment as a process — Reactions in the body
- Focus in touch — what is the difference between fascia- and muscle treatment?
- Diagnosis of the fascia system — How can we recognise restrictions on the fascia level?
- Diagnosis of joints — How do I examine a joint?
- Clients with physical restrictions — Case examples
- Indications and counter indications
- Fascia unwinding - Movements in the fascia system
- Techniques for aligning the main joints: feet, knees, hips, spine, shoulders and neck
- Mobilisation of joints — Treatment techniques and exercises
- Possible reactions during or after a treatment — Alignment as a process
- Integration techniques
Target GroupManual therapists and other bodyworkers.
RequirementsMinimum of 1 year of experience with manual therapy.
Remark20 hours of continued education, EMR/ ASCA conform.
Course language is German with translation into English on requested.
Further InformationStructural alignment is an advanced training in 4 modules and concerns itself with the treatment and alignment of fascia structures (connective tissue) and the joints in manual therapy. This advanced training is for manual therapists who want to deepen their knowledge about fascia and joints and want to apply these techniques in their work. It offers a comprehensive and detailed insight into anatomy, functionality and treatment of fascia and joints.
Each of the modules is 20 hours of continued education, EMR/ ASCA conform and includes the following focus points:
Structural Alignment 1
Fascia and alignment of the main joints, basics of fascia work and aligning joints.
Structural Alignment 2
Advanced techniques for aligning the pelvis, the lower back and the abdomen.
Structural Alignment 3
Advanced techniques for aligning the spine and the chest (ribs and sternum).
Structural Alignment 4
Advanced techniques for aligning neck, atlas and axis and the shoulders.
All 4 modules are part of the Masterclass Fascia-& Structural Work but they can also be taken separately and independently of each other.
The participants will receive a course script for each module. These scripts contain the course content and foto documented descriptions of all techniques. The hardback version can be purchased for 40 CHF. The ones that don’t want this will receive the digital version free of charge.
Course InstructorVojislav Anicic (CH), is shiatsu therapist with many years of experience and has specialised himself on treating fascia and joints and on the integration of structural alignment in manual therapy. He lives and works in Basel where he has been running his own practice for alignment and bodywork since 1998.
Personal consultationFor questions or further information please contact us! Contact form, Telefon: +41 33 676 26 76.
is a Shiatsu therapist with many years of experience and specializes in the treatment of fasciae and joints and the integration of structural alignment into manual therapy. He lives and works in Basel and has been running his own practice for alignment and bodywork since 1998.
CHF 640 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 575 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.