Education of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Level 3 and Repetition Day 2
The State of Balanced Tension and the Fulcrum
Course contentAn osteopathic fulcrum is the central point around which any pattern in the body will organize ist movement. According to Dr. Sutherland, all fulcrums are suspended and automatically shifting. They are a function, rather than a structure, of the human body and are spatially oriented to the body’s midline. This means that fulcrums naturally reorient to their original state of balance with the listening and observation of the practitioner.
This level will focus on treating fulcrums in the reciprocal tension membranes and fluid systems of the PRS. This includes sensing natural fulcrums such as Sutherland’s and fulcrums that anchor a disturbance. The latter, called inertial fulcrums, have the innate capacity to self correct because at their center is the Potency of the Breath of Life expressed in its original state as silence and stillness.
A major emphasis of this level is to introduce an important clinical concept: the state of balanced tension. The Potency of the Breath of Life naturally expresses itself within states of balance. An understanding of reciprocal tension will be taught and reciprocal states of balanced tension explored. Rollin Becker, D.O.’s three-step healing process will be introduced as a course theme.
- Intraosseous lesions of the vault bones and sacrum
- Palpating the Sutherland Fulcrum
- Dr. Rollin Becker’s Three-Step Healing Process
- Differentiating biodynamic and biomechanical forces
- Shock-trauma theory and states of overwhelm
- Reciprocal tension and states of balanced tension
- Understanding automatically shifting fulcrums
- The limbic system and the triune brain model
Target groupParticipants of the Biodynamic Craniosacral Education of the ISBC Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1 & 2 at the ISBC Kiental or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks40 hours of education, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 1160 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1040 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 5 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'064.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||814.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||839.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||789.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||739.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||664.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||614.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||639.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||539.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||489.00|