Education of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Level 4 incl. Repetition Day 3
The Ventricles and the Diaphragms: Clinical Skills of Engagement
Course contentIn this level of study students will learn important skills based on Dr. Sutherland’s discovery that the fluid systems of the body hold stress and trauma. The work from the previous level is expanded as students explore inertial fulcrums and begin to learn further ways of relating to them. Within this context, various craniosacral approaches to fluids and tissues are taught as non-verbal, kinesthetic conversation skills. Students learn to listen to the story, or history, of the client as it comes through the tissues and fluids, and to use particular skills to converse with them.
As this process deepens, students learn to offer options and to help the system access ist innate potential for health. These skills include the biomechanical approaches of craniosacral traction, disengagement, fluid direction and the use of lateral fluctuations. These are offered as conversations in which the system has a context for the telling of the story or history of the client.
Additional attention is placed on the clinical role of the twelve pairs of cranial nerves and on stillpoint facilitation. Students learn to deepen their understanding of the classical skills of CV4, EV4 and CV3. Therapeutic approaches to hyper- and hypo-arousal states resulting from shock and trauma will also be introduced.
- The five diaphragms of the trunk and pelvis
- The ethmoid bone
- Principles of traction, disengagement and decompression
- Initiating lateral fluctuations
- CV4 and EV4 processes
- Trauma touch skills relating to hyperarousal and dissociation
- Learning to initiate conversations with tissues, fluids and inertial fulcrums
- Entrapment neuropathy and the cranial nerves
- Disengagement or decompression within sutures and joints
Remarks40 hours education EMR/ASCA compliant.
Basic training Physiotherapist, basic knowledge in movement pedagogy. Many years of experience in different dance and movement forms. Practice for craniosacral therapy in Basel for babies, children and adults. Training in craniosacral therapy with Friedrich Wolf at Kientalerhof. Cranio teacher training with Liliane Fehlmann and Friedrich Wolf. Supervisor CranioSuisse.
Basic training, Further Education, Tronc Commun Principal of the ISBCT Kiental, lecturer at the ISBCT Kiental, practice for craniosacral therapy in Lenzburg with babies, children and adults, supervisor Craniosuisse and supervisor OdAKT, communication and process work, graduate training and group leader training at the Gesellschaft für Idiolektik (GIG) in Würzburg.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start).
CHF 1160 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
|Prices for full board and lodging for 5 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'064.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||814.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||839.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||789.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||739.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||664.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||614.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||639.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||539.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||489.00|