Education of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Level 6 and Re petition Day 5
The Midline and the Viscerocranium
Course contentThis level continues to look at the embryological origins of the PRS. Life develops in a fluid medium contained by a membrane. The Breath of Life ignites the process of incarnation as an unchanging, perfected response of the Divine. The transmutation of the Breath of Life into the form and function of the body occurs on the posterior midline of the embryo in the ventricles and the anterior midline known as the notochord: here is the original function of the Breath of Life. Consequently, the PRS unfolds in a geometrical relationship to a midline axis. The midline is both a function and a structure around which the whole human grows and differentiates.
Palpation will focus on the median axial stem of the anterior midline which are the basi-sphenoid, basi-occiput and ethmoid bones. Perceiving this midline function is crucial to establishing a deep understanding of how healing occurs in the PRS. We will focus on integrating the viscerocranium with the PRS and the sphenoid bone.
These core elements form the basis of health beginning in the embryo and continuing through the life span. Skills will be taught to palpate midline integrity. This will also include detailed work around the face, ethmoid bone and intraoral structures as they relate to balance in the craniosacral system.
- Qualities of the dorsal and ventral midlines
- The notochord and the embryo
- The face and hard palate
- The spheno-maxillary complex
- Disengagement of spheno-vomer-maxilla compression
- Disengagement of spheno-palatine-maxilla compression
- TMJ issues
Target groupParticipants of the Biodynamic Craniosacral Education of the ISBC Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1 - 5 at the ISBC Kiental or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks40 hours of education, EMR/ASCA compliant
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 1160 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1040 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 5 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'064.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||814.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||839.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||789.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||739.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||664.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||614.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||639.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||539.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||489.00|