Education of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy Level 9 and Repetition Day 8
The temporomandibular joint and the hyoid bone as the central connection between the base of the scull and the thorax.
A focus in this course is the deepened experience of the biodynamic treatment plan: the field of relationship, the creation of resources, the fulcrum, the still point, the shift from fragmentation to wholeness (the holistic shift by Franklyn Sills), the inherent treatment plan, the breath of life and the dynamic silence. We can experience how, in the context of this process, healing forces come to us from the inner- as well as the outer world to support and to guide the healing process. In this context we look at questions of trust, devotion and not knowing.
Course contentIn this course we deal with two central aspects of the scull-thorax-connection, the temporomandibular joint and the hyoid bone. To be able to understand this dynamic we once again look at the embryological development, especially of the temporomandibular joint. And in this context we once again take a deeper look at the maw arc system, the development of the secondary temporomandibular joint and its relationship to the ossicles in the middle ear and to the cervical spine.
We hear of the polyvagal theory of the human nervous system, as conceived by Stephen Porges. It delivers an interesting model of explanation for seemingly contradictory reaction patterns of mankind to stress, shock and trauma. We look at the whiplash and its profound effect on the body and psyche of a person.
- Deepening the biodynamic healing plan: the integration of the whole (holistic shift)
- The dynamics and embryological development of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- The hyoid and its relationship to the thorax
- Whiplash and its possible effects
- The methodology of CV 3 (integration of the 3. ventricle)
- The concept of the "social nervous system" according to Stephen Porges
- The Edge-Effect in the healing process
Target groupParticipants of the Biodynamic Craniosacral Education of the ISBC Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1 - 7 at the ISBC Kiental or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks40 hours of education, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 1160 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1040 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 11 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||2'312.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'762.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'817.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'707.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'597.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'432.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'322.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'377.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'157.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'047.00|