Level 3a - Meridian Shiatsu 2
Course contentThe main focus of this course will be the second half of the Zen-Shiatsu meridian system. On the first day of the course we will review the first half of the meridians, so students feel more comfortable, before we move on to the second half. This extended meridian system of Masunaga plus new techniques (like side position, sitting position as well as many new techniques for the neck and the hara) offer various new treatment possibilities.
The meaning of a clear focus (home of organs or meridians) will be introduced; working with the refined energetic techniques of deep rhythm Shiatsu is practiced; energetic states of kyo and jitsu are discussed.
Course aimAt the end of this course you will:
- have learned the complete meridian system of Zen Shiatsu and know various ways to work with it
- know how to treat in side and sitting position
- be able to work with the neck and the hara in a more differentiated way
- give meridian treatments following the principles of deep rhythm Shiatsu
- know the system of Bo-Points and know how to use it in your treatments
- increase the effect of your treatments through a clear focus
- have learned further exercises and meditations
Target groupStudents of the shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1-2 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks48 hours of education, EMR / ASCA compliant.
Further InformationBetween level 2 and 3a, a total of at least 20 treatments must be given (of which at least 10 must be recorded in reports), and at least 1 tutorial must be completed.
Between level 2 and the registration for the diploma examination, at least 6 internships with teachers of the school, other accredited mentors or SGS-recognized therapists have to be completed.
In preparation for the teaching of the basic osteopathic techniques in level 4, the course "MG 2 Bewegungssystem", as offered at Kientalerhof, must also be attended by the beginning of level 4.
Certified Shiatsu and Craniosacral Therapist, certified teacher for Feldenkrais, many years of experiences in Shiatsu, Shin Tai, Macrobiotics, Craniosacral Therapy, Feldenkrais, Yoga and Bioenergetics in her own practice. Teaches Shiatsu since 2003.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 900 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
|Prices for full board and lodging for 6 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'224.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||924.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||954.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||894.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||834.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||744.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||684.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||714.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||594.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||534.00|