Level 6 - Meridian Shiatsu 3
Course contentThe main focus of this course will be to deepen your knowledge of the meridian pathways and to work more differentiated with the meridians by having a clear focus. The Shiatsu techniques you have learned before will get more refined and new ones will be added - for instance working with the elbows and knees. With Hara Diagnosis a new diagnostic tool is introduced. The application of the theory of the five-transformation phases in practice becomes a valuable work instrument. Working with kyo and jitsu patterns will be deepened. Participants will learn Whole Body Viewing, an intuitive perception of the body space of a client. First techniques of the local Shiatsu are shown. The technique of High Position is deepened. Principles of healthy eating and cooking are expanded. Furthermore, the osteopathic basic techniques are repeated and further developed on a review day.
Course aimAt the end of this course you will:
- be able to work with a clear focus on the meridians
- recognize kyo and jitsu patterns and know how to touch them
- use hara diagnosis as an important source of information
- know how to apply successfully the theory of fife elements and its interaction in practice
- use elbows and knees as instruments in your treatments
- treat local issues with simple local techniques
- perceive the whole body space of your client and notice relevant patterns within this space
- feel more secure when choosing the high position
- have learned further exercises and meditations
- learn the meaning of five elements in the art of cooking and learn new ways of preparing meals
- have deepened and consolidated the basic osteopathic techniques
Target groupStudents of the shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1-5 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks76 hours education/advanced training EMR/ASCA compliant.
Further informationA total of at least 20 treatments must be given between levels 4 and 6 (of which at least 10 must be recorded in reports). After level 5 at least 2 tutorials with different teachers have to be completed. Between levels 5 and 6 at least 1 mentoring session has to be completed. On the 1st day the intermediate examination is held from 14.00 - 17.00. The list of questions is available on GoogleDrive.
GP, founder and for 30 years director of the School for Shiatsu Hamburg, Germany. For many years director of the International School of Shiatsu (ISS) Kiental, and the European Shiatsu Conferences Kiental, Switzerland. He is co-founder of the Shiatsu Society Germany (GSD) and author, co-author or editor of seven books on Shiatsu as well as numerous articles.
head of the ISS-Kiental since April 2016 where he also is teaching. He also is teacher at the Shiatsu School Hamburg, Osteopath and Naturopath with own shiatsu practice in Konstanz at lake Bodensee and Hamburg. Through his education in Craniosacral Therapy and Osteopathy he gained profound knowledge which became an important aspect of his Shiatsu practice. Before that time he was working as artistic costume and stage designer at various german theaters. Long years of meditation, intense buddhistic studies and awareness training are all part of his profound background knowledge.
certified Shiatsu therapist, teacher at the International Shiatsu School Kiental. Teaches Shiatsu as well as healthy and healing natural cuisine. Shiatsu studio in Biel.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 1430 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1285 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 10 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||2'056.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'556.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'606.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'506.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'406.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'256.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'156.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'206.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'006.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||906.00|