Level 7 - Diagnosis means understanding
Course contentThe focus of this course will be the introduction to the diagnostic process in Shiatsu. This includes the first interview with the client, the art of listening, body diagnosis, whole body viewing, answers to the question how and where an energetic organ manifests in the body as well as in the life of a person, the question of the strength and beauty of the client, the decision for a theme of the treatment as well as the treatment itself and the consultation.
In this course Masunaga's back diagnosis will be introduced, the 5 transformations and the principles of yin and yang will be deepened in the context of the diagnostic process.
Course aimAt the end of this course you will:
- have gained a deeper understanding of the diagnostic process in Shiatsu
- have a wider understanding of Shiatsu and of your role as a Shiatsu therapist
- have gained conversational skills for a more profound first interview with a client
- see the resources of a person more clearly and use them in your work
- understand the importance and make use of extension and erection in the Shiatsu work
- have a deeper understanding of yin and yang and the 5 transformations
- know how to use the Masunaga's back diagnosis
Target groupStudents of the Shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1-6 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks47 hours of education, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Further InformationZwischen der Stufe 6 und 7 sind insgesamt mindestens 20 Behandlungen zu geben (davon sind mindestens 20 in Berichten festzuhalten). Zwischen den Stufen 6 und 7 ist mindestens 1 Tutorium und 1 Mentorat zu absolvieren.
GP, founder and for 30 years director of the School for Shiatsu Hamburg, Germany. For many years director of the International School of Shiatsu (ISS) Kiental, and the European Shiatsu Conferences Kiental, Switzerland. He is co-founder of the Shiatsu Society Germany (GSD) and author, co-author or editor of seven books on Shiatsu as well as numerous articles.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 885 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 795 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 6 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'224.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||924.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||954.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||894.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||834.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||744.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||684.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||714.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||594.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||534.00|