Level 8 - Traces of Ki - meridian free Shiatsu
Course contentThe main focus of this course will be a meridian free Shiatsu, which is a central element of our Shiatsu at ISS Kiental. When working without the net of meridians, which usually helps us orientate ourselves, it becomes essential to find a new orientation in the energetic space of the body. New techniques of the local Shiatsu will be introduced, the understanding of kyo and jitsu are deepened and you learn to give Shiatsu along these kyo and jitsu patterns. Working with connections in the energetic space will be a topic, as well as the understanding of Shiatsu as supporting and accompanying psychological processes. There will be a practitioner day where participants under the guidance of the teachers will give four treatments to people from outside. You will also learn different home remedies and medicinal drinks for various issues in the cooking class day.
Course aimAt the end of this course you will:
- know the necessary instruments to work with local issues
- work meridian free with energetic patterns in the whole body space of the client
- be able to follow kyo- or jitsu-lines (and other lines) in the body of the client
- find resonance areas and work with them
- allow connections develop in the body with light hands and a light mind
- understand Shiatsu as supporting and accompanying psychological processes
- have a deeper understanding about cooking and ist energetic influences and learn practical examples about the relation of health and cooking
Target groupStudents of the shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1-7 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks55 hours of education, EMR/ASCA compliant, + 6 hours clinic day (Fr. 130.- for the clinic day included in the course costs). Repeater cannot attend to the clinic day and don't pay Fr. 130.-.
Further InformationBetween levels 7 and 8, a total of at least 20 treatments must be given (of which at least 20 must be recorded in reports). Between levels 7 and 8, at least 1 tutorial and 1 mentoring session must be completed.
Between levels 8 and 10 the first case study has to be written. This case study will be supervised by one of the teachers or mentors of ISS Kiental. This is usually done in the presence of the teacher or mentor, but can also be done by email or telephone. For this the students take a supervision. Further information on the case studies can also be found in the student handbook.
originally Biochemistry and Pedagogy. Further education in theater pedagogy. Course instructor in the field of personal development for the past 10 years. Shiatsu education at the ISS Kiental. Works in her own practice in Berne.
certified Shiatsu therapist, teacher at the International Shiatsu School Kiental. Teaches Shiatsu as well as healthy and healing natural cuisine. Shiatsu studio in Biel.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 1165 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1060 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 8 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'640.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'240.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'280.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'200.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'120.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'000.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||920.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||960.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||800.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||720.00|