Trager is a highly developed form of integrative touch and movement that begins with this remarkable idea: It is possible to teach anyone to experience themselves as healthy and whole.
Course contentThe genius of Dr. Milton Trager was his understanding that nothing long-lasting happens until the patient feels the changes in his tissues and is taught to return to that feeling state through practice.
As the Trager therapist we, learn to read the clients habitual movement patterns and to teach them how to shift to a more comfortable way of being and a more efficient way to move through their lives. We learn to do this with a remarkable honesty and gentle touch that can recall for the client the memory of a child being cradled and rocked by a parent.
- The Participants
- know the process of hook up, understand its importance in the trager therapeutic process, and know that it is Milton Trager's word for meditative presence
- are able to apply the most important basic skills (grounding, connection, elasticity, sculpting, pausing, inner and outer posture) through mentastics and support clients in integrating them into everyday life
- begin to recognise, apply and live the concept of salutogenesis: the holistic orientation towards health
- know individual hand positions with movement directions in each body region, supine and prone position
- have an understanding of the three-dimensional fascia network and its dynamics in the body at rest and in motion (biotensegrity)
- become aware of the existence and importance of the autonomic nervous system
Target groupAnyone who is interested in the Trager Therapy education or starting it with this Level 1.
RequirementsAnyone with an interest in touch and movement. Anyone who is interested in working in an easier way, in taking better care of themselves while they work.
Remarks25 hours education/advanced training EMR/ASCA compliant.
Bring alongComfortable clothing, house shoes.
Course languageEnglish and German
born 1949, lives in Hamburg, Trager practitioner since 1992, Trager anatomy teacher since 1995, Trager Instructor since 2007. In her first professional life (1973-1991), she taught English and Spanish at grammar schools. Several psycho- and body-therapeutic trainings and state examination to become a naturopath in 1992. Since then working independently in her own practice in Hamburg and Cologne. Two children and in the meantime two grandchildren.
CHF 690 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 620 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||678.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||528.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||528.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||498.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||468.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||393.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||408.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||348.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||318.00|