The Kientalerhof is the only new and exclusive institute in Europe to offer training in traditional Tibetan Cranial Therapy. We invite all those who are interested in Eastern, especially Buddhist wisdom teaching and want to bring this wisdom into a living embodiment for themselves and others to get to know this healing path of the heart:
Tibetan Cranial (TC) has a long tradition that originated in the Himalayan plateau about 3000 years ago. This teaching is not limited to anatomy alone, but contains sacred knowledge that has only been passed on orally by initiated Buddhist monks over many generations.
TC is a unique combination of learned techniques and highly developed intuition. It activates the natural self-healing powers of body, mind and soul. This dynamic and profound method holistically includes all aspects of life and thus enables intensive well-being.
Certified TC practitioners can recognize the current state of a client's body, mind and soul through the pulses. During a session, the TC practitioner perceives what the client's body needs and can help to deeply relax.
A TC session can have a very long lasting effect. The effects also always depend on the individual constitution and the number of sessions already received.
The wonderful thing about this work is that it stimulates the body to re-integrate itself into the body. balance and stimulates the self-healing powers. A TC practitioner supports this process in an optimal way.
What is Tibetan Cranial Therapy
- Tibetan Cranial Therapy is a 3000 year old form of therapy and was traditionally passed on orally from master to student in Tibet.
- At the beginning of the treatment a so-called "Cora" is made, i.e. the pulses are taken from the hands and feet. In this way, the client is also welcomed and a good contact is established with him.
- A Tibetan Cranial Practitioner is required to consider each of his clients as a perfect being.
- Energy follows attention. We concentrate on the healthy and perfect core of the being.
- The client lies on a hard surface so that the sacrum is stable. In the Tibetan tradition, client lie on a wooden base, without a mat. We are in a process of aligning ourselves with European conditions.
- The practitioner kneels behind the head of the client during work, thus ensuring a stable and straight posture of the back. The crown chakra and the heart chakra are very closely connected: a very intimate and intimate posture.
- The core attitude is compassion and humility, which contribute to healing on a subtle level.
- The therapist enters a mantra during the application that he/she constantly recites, preferably the Medicine Buddha Mantra, which connects us with the healing energy field.
- The receiving person is also invited to use a mantra or affirmation.
- Tibetan Cranial Therapy works exclusively with the 22 different cranial bones of the head (cranium) and with the neck and cervical spine.
- This regulation and pulsation of bones, muscles, meridians and cerebrospinal fluid initiates an energetic reorientation.
- There is no prescribed grip sequence. Therapeutic orientation is via the pulses and intuitive.
- Another special feature of Tibetan Cranial Therapy is the unique neck work and the work in the mouth, which is perceived as a great relief, freedom and space.
- During the treatment only the head and neck are worked on. Via the core we reach the entire system.
- Tibetan Cranial Therapy is not a massage and differs fundamentally from Western Craniosacral Therapy in its approach, technique and effects.
- Tibetan Cranial Therapy can be a valuable addition to the work for trained therapists (craniosacral therapists or others). For newcomers, it is a path to their own practice and independent profession.
- The training in Tibetan Cranial Therapy is also a wonderful way of self-development and consciousness development.
RequirementsNo prerequisites necessary.
The Tibetan Cranial training consists of 5 levels of 30 h each, which build on each other and must therefore be attended in ascending order. Level 1 is open to everyone, including those who wish to try out the entire course.
Rich treasure of knowledge from millennia-old traditions such as Tibetan Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Yoga and Ayurveda, Shamanism as well as Western Herbalism and Homeopathy. Tibetan Cranial Therapist and Teacher.
CHF 440 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 395 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 2 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||476.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||356.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||376.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||356.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||336.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||286.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||266.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||266.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||226.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||206.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: email@example.com