Our Shiatsu introduction days give everyone the opportunity to get a first impression of the spirit, art and philosophy of Shiatsu. Giving and receiving shiatsu treatments will open a window to a new quality of life. For all medical professionals this seminar is an opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills. At the same time the introduction days can be the entrance into the professional Shiatsu training.
Course contentIn these 3 days the students will get an impression of the history and philosophy of Shiatsu. They learn part of the whole body outline, a treatment which can already be applied on family members and friends. The main focus will be on learning basic Shiatsu techniques as well as using one's own body as the main tool in Shiatsu. They also learn physical excercises which support them in positioning themselves during the treatment.
These Shiatsu introduction days are the first 3 days of the (6 day long) level 1 of the education. If interested in the education it is possible to decide to continue straight away with the rest of the seminar. If continued later on the introduction days will be credited completely. The surcharge for the whole level 1 is Fr. 665.-.
- be familiar with the basic principles of Shiatsu
- know how to use your hands in Shiatsu
- be familiar with the meaning and the right use of your body as an instrument and know how to use your body weight efficiently during treatments
- know different mobilization and stretching techniques and be able to use them in the right way
- be able to use simple treatment tecniques for the whole body
Target groupAnybody interested in bodywork, particularly those who would like to get to know shiatsu and give treatments to their family members and friends.
RequirementsNo specific skills are needed, however, an interest in bodywork is essential.
RemarksThe total amount of 27 hours can be applied to Shiatsu Level 1, counts as continuing education and is EMR /ASCA compliant.
originally Biochemistry and Pedagogy. Further education in theater pedagogy. Course instructor in the field of personal development for the past 10 years. Shiatsu education at the ISS Kiental. Works in her own practice in Berne.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 350 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 315 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||654.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||504.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||504.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||474.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||444.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||399.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||369.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||384.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||324.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||294.00|