Trager is a highly developed form of integrative touch and movement that begins with this remarkable idea: It is possible to teach anyone to experience themselves as healthy and whole.
Course contentThe genius of Dr. Milton Trager was his understanding that nothing long-lasting happens until the patient feels the changes in his tissues and is taught to return to that feeling state through practice.
As the Trager therapist we, learn to read the clients habitual movement patterns and to teach them how to shift to a more comfortable way of being and a more efficient way to move through their lives. We learn to do this with a remarkable honesty and gentle touch that can recall for the client the memory of a child being cradled and rocked by a parent.
Through lecture, demonstration and practice, we will learn:
- Mentastics® Self Care Movement exercises to keep us comfortable as the therapist as we work. We will teach these to our clients so that they may elicit similar changes on their own
- How inquiry and a meditative presence transform touch into a language that reaches the clients unconscious
- In these two days we learn some basic manipulations
Course aimsThe participants
- are able to use the Trager principles without effort and without feeling the tension of repetitive movements
- learn to give feedback and to receive feedback from other students, assistants, tutors and instructors
Target groupTherapists and students of various body and mind disciplines. Anyone who is interested in the TRAGER education.
RequirementsAnyone with an interest in touch and movement. Anyone who is interested in working in an easier way, in taking better care of themselves while they work.
Remarks14 hours education/advanced training EMR/ASCA compliant.
For all Trager courses we offer a 70% discount on the course price (excl. Board and lodging) for repetition of the course. Please add a note when registering.
This course is also interesting for other therapy methods as a further education.
Bring alongComfortable clothing, house shoes.
- Video über Trager® Approach (Englisch)
Course instructorGabriela Scholl-Läubli, TRAGER Instructor, (CH). Gabriela knows TRAGER since 1994. For more than 30 years she is interested in moving and strengthening the body in a soft way. She has background in the commercial sector and is an adult educator since 2015 (SVEB 1).
Bill Scholl, TRAGER instructor, (USA/CH). Bill started his journey with Trager 35 years ago. He studied for 16 years with Dr. Milton Trager personally and teaches the TRAGER Approach since 1986. Bill is from the USA, lives in Zurich since 2006 as double citizen.
Personal consultationFor questions or further information please contact us! Contact form, Telephone: +41 33 676 26 76.
It is possible to visit this Seminar with translation into English. Other languages may be possible on request.
Kientalerhof provides free and professional translation, if at least 3 participants want to have a course translated into a specific language.
If less than 3 participants need translation we have to charge CHF 120.00 per day of translation. Kientalerhof covers food and lodging for the translators.
Please let us know as early as possible if you need translation!
Personal consultationFor questions or further information please contact us! Contact form, Telefon: +41 33 676 26 76.
has always been interested in movement, both as a sports teacher and as a dancer. In addition, she has been practicing Trager since 2010 and is constantly expanding her Trager work. She is currently completing her training as a tutor. In addition, she also works in holistic coaching. After living in Great Britain and Canada, she settled in Switzerland in 1980.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 320 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 285 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 1 night||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||242.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||192.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||192.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||182.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||172.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||157.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||147.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||152.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||132.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||122.00|