Level 1 - The basics of Shiatsu
Course contentThe main focus will be on learning basic Shiatsu techniques as well as using one's own body as the main tool in Shiatsu. Another important aspect is the ability to be present, centered and focussed. Students start to understand the value of physical, emotional and psychological balance and ist necessity in the practice of Shiatsu, so that they can start creating their own life in a more conscious way.
Course aimAt the end of the course you will:
- be familiar with the basic principles of Shiatsu
- know how to use your hands in Shiatsu
- be familiar with the meaning and the right use of your body as an instrument and know how to use your body weight efficiently during treatments
- know different mobilization and stretching techniques and be able to use them in the right way
- have gained a basic knowledge of the energy and meridian system
- be able to give different whole body treatments to friends, colleagues and family
- have learnt different systems of body exercises that you can practice at home
Target groupStudents of our extensive shiatsu training and those who would like to get to know shiatsu.
RequirementsNo specific skills are needed.
Remarks54 hours education/advanced training EMR/ASCA compliant
Further InformationBetween Level 1 and 2 you have to give at least 20 treatments (10 of them need to be documented).
GP, founder and for 30 years director of the School for Shiatsu Hamburg, Germany. For many years director of the International School of Shiatsu (ISS) Kiental, and the European Shiatsu Conferences Kiental, Switzerland. He is co-founder of the Shiatsu Society Germany (GSD) and author, co-author or editor of seven books on Shiatsu as well as numerous articles.
CHF 1115 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1000 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 7 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'607.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'187.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'257.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'187.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'117.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||942.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||872.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||872.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||732.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||662.00|