"One step further than relaxation lies peace." Milton Trager
We explore listening, presence and connection.
We learn in this first course to use the postures and principles of Trager Therapy such as curiosity, gravity/weight and the pauses as experiential tools. We learn to slow down and be better in the present moment. We learn a simple routine that addresses all areas of the body with Trager postures and techniques. We learn how to improve our own mindfulness in everyday life.
- The process of hook-up: directing attention inward, physically, holistically (meditatively) and opening all the senses allow us to become aware of our interconnectedness with everything.
- The most important basic skills (grounding, orientation, connection, Mentastics, pauses, inner and outer attitude) in contact with oneself and with other people.
- The concept of orientation to the healthy and whole in life.
- Guided exchanges of experience with the contents of the hand postures including directions of movement in each body region, in the supine and prone position.
- History of Trager Therapy
- know the process of Hook up, understand ist importance in the Trager therapeutic process and know that it is Milton Trager's word for a meditative presence.
- are able to apply the most important basic skills (grounding, connection, elasticity, sculpting, pausing, inner and outer posture) through Mentastics and give clients the idea to integrate them into everyday life
- begin to recognise, apply and live the concept of salutogenesis: the holistic orientation towards what is healthy
- know individual hand postures with directions of movement in each body region back and belly position
- have an understanding of the three-dimensional fascial network and ist dynamics in the body at rest and in movement (biotensegrity)
- become aware of the existence and importance of the autonomic nervous system and experience it for themselves
- know the difference between correction and feedback
- know the history of Trager Therapy and can describe it in their own words
- can explain in their own words what Trager is
- know possibilities and limitations (contraindications) of Trager therapy
- are able to write protocols of given and received exercise treatments
Target groupSuitable for:
- all those who are interested in Trager training
- all those who are starting the Trager Pro or Trager KT training
PrerequisitesNo special previous knowledge is required. Suitable for all those with an interest in touch and movement and in a lighter and more playful way of working.
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
Trager Instructor, (CH). Gabriela began exploring Trager in 1994. Since then she has been interested in moving and strengthening the body in a soft way. She has background in the commercial sector and is an adult educator since 2015 (SVEB 1, 2, 3).
has been a Trager practitioner and teacher for the last 40 years. He studied with Dr. Milton Trager for 16 years and has a full time practice in Zurich, Switzerland. He has been a summer camp director, schoolteacher, farmer, businessman and massage instructor. He delights in sharing what he has discovered over the years, from his understanding of the relationship between therapist and patient to the mystery of growing the perfect tomato.
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org