Level 5 - Process workshop - Competency for processes in everyday practice
The attitude and access we have to our own processes colors, narrows or widens the space in which the client`s processes take place. That is why giving it attention is important and fruitful. The precious insights gained from it combined with models and methods expand the relationship competencies and agencies in our everyday practice.
Course contentOn the basis of their own topics the participants are invited to encounter themselves deeply in their own processes. The focus lies on the respectful and courageous encounter of one`s own self and one`s different inner personalities with all their stories, fears and wishes. Often, protection mechanisms as well as powerful resources emerge within this. To face them with curiosity and to recognize how they show on all levels of being, also in the body can be supportive and effective to bring well protected treasures and hidden topics to the surface. Taking this path can be groundbreaking and informative for your own development and has a direct impact on accompanying others. The participants experience that it is good and alright to allow processes to occur and parallel to that learn instruments which enable them to deal with the themes and experiences of their clients.
- The model of the inner family system: identifying inner members of the team and getting to know them better.
- Exercises and meditations to strenghthen the center, the self and the wittnessing consciousness.
- Observing and perceiving physical expressions, symptoms and resistances in our own body and learning to handle them.
- Perceiving and reading these physical expressions, symptoms and resistances and how we deal with them.
- Presence and care in an encounter and in our relationsshipwork.
- Experiencing, recognizing and creating different phases of the process and through that devoloping a treatment concept.
- Getting to know practical models and intervention techniques, chosing and using them well.
- The participants learn to treat themwelves respectfully and appreciatively in their own processes.
- The participants strengthen their center, their witnessing consciousness and anchor themselves in the "I am".
- The participants get to know their inner family system.
- The participants get to know the different phases and creative principles of processes.
- The participants learn to observe and recognize the physical expressions of resources and resistances in themselves and in the other person.
- The participants learn to be present in the encounter and relationship with another person.
- The participants gain consciousness for their own process and start to become aware how this has an influence on their way of accompanying their clients.
- Personal logbook/diary and writing materials as well as colored pencils.
- Weatherproof clothing for possible tasks in the nature as well as usual Shiatsu clothing.
Target groupStudents of the shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 4 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks38 hours of education, EMR/ASCA konform
Further informationA total of at least 20 treatments must be given between levels 4 and 6 (of which at least 10 must be recorded in reports). Between levels 4 and 5 at least 1 tutorial has to be completed. After level 5 at least 2 tutorials have to be completed with different teachers.
The Tronc Commun module "SG Psychology 1" must be completed before Shiatsu Level 5. SG Psychology 2 and 3 must be taken until Shiatsu Level 10.
CHF 975 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 875 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 5 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'141.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||841.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||891.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||841.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||791.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||666.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||616.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||616.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||516.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||466.00|