Level 6 - Meridian Shiatsu 3
Course contentThe focus of this course is to deepen the knowledge of the meridian courses and the differentiated meridian work with a clear focus. Already learned Shiatsu techniques will be refined, new ones will be added - such as working with the elbow and with the knee. The application of the theory of the Five Phases in practice becomes a valuable working tool. The work with Kyo and Jitsu patterns in the meridian course will be deepened. Participants will be introduced to the intuitive perception of body space (whole body looking); first techniques of Local Shiatsu will be demonstrated. The High Position will be refined. Principles of healthy eating and cooking will be expanded. Furthermore, basic osteopathic techniques will be reviewed and further deepened on a review day.
Course aimAt the end of this course you will:
- work meaningfully and effectively and with a clear focus with the meridians of Shiatsu
- recognize kyo and jitsu patterns in the meridian course and touch them in a differentiated way
- apply the theory of the Five Phases of Transformation in practice with profit
- use elbows and knees safely as instruments in Shiatsu
- perceive the body space of a client and relevant patterns in it
- safely give Shiatsu in the High Position
- have learned further body exercises and meditations
- have a deeper understanding of how cooking can achieve certain effects and have learned practical examples of the connection between cooking and health
- have deepened and consolidated the basic osteopathic techniques
Target groupStudents of the shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1-5 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks76 hours education/advanced training EMR/ASCA compliant.
Further informationA total of at least 20 treatments must be given between levels 4 and 6 (of which at least 10 must be recorded in reports). After level 5 at least 2 tutorials with different teachers have to be completed. Between levels 5 and 6 at least 1 mentoring session has to be completed. On the 1st day the intermediate examination is held from 2:00 - 5:00 pm. The list of questions is available on GoogleDrive.
CHF 1385 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1245 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 9 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||2'073.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'533.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'623.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'533.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'443.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'218.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'128.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'128.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||948.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||858.00|