Level 2 - Meridianshiatsu 1
Course contentThe main content of this Level will be the meridian work in Shiatsu with a large variety of new techniques for your treatments. The basic knowledge of Yin and Yang, the energetic organs and the meridians make it possible to give pleasant and deep reaching treatments. With the system of the Yu-Points you learn a tool of body diagnosis. New treatment techniques for all parts of the body give you many new options in your treatments. In addition to this, the principles of healthy food and healthy cooking are discussed.
Course aimAt the end of this course you will:
- be familiar with the basic theory of the energetic organs and the meridians
- be familiar with the first half of the pathways of the meridians of Zen-Shiatsu and be able to work with all 12 of them
- be familiar with the diagnostic tool of the Yu-Points as well as other signs of body language (Bo Shin) to be able to understand another person better and see him/her more clearly
- be able to release blocked Ki through stretches and rotations
- be able to work in a more refined and empathetic way with new techniques for the neck and belly
- be familiar with the basic knowledge of the reactions of the nervous system towards touch and the theory of the ortho- and parasympathetic nervous system
- know the basics of the theory of Yin and Yang
- have learned principles of healthy cooking and eating
- have learned further body exercises
Target groupStudents of the shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks77 hours of education, EMR/ASCA compliant
Further InformationBetween levels 1 and 2, a total of at least 20 treatments must be given (of which at least 10 must be recorded in reports).
originally Biochemistry and Pedagogy. Further education in theater pedagogy. Course instructor in the field of personal development for the past 10 years. Shiatsu education at the ISS Kiental. Works in her own practice in Berne.
CHF 1450 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 1305 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 10 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||2'056.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'556.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'606.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'506.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'406.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'256.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'156.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'206.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||1'006.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||906.00|
| E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org