This Trager training is organized for you by the Trager School Switzerland.
"What are you thinking about Milton? Are you thinking: What could be freer? What could be easier?" asked Gail Stewart- "No. Even that is too much." Milton Trager
In this course we will share the latest findings that can enrich Trager Therapy according to the current state of science. These can be areas from trauma work, neuroscience, biotensegrity or mindfulness training.
- Theory and practice regarding the latest scientific findings concerning touch and movement.
- Integration into the Trager treatments
- Evaluation of a Trager treatment
- Discussion and reflection on the core concepts of complementary therapeutic action, the appreciation and support of resources, resilience, coherence, self-empowerment, and the development of knowledge, skills and attitudes in this regard, in general and in a tragerapeutic context (Fundamentals KT).
- Discuss, evaluate and integrate professional action: Acting in accordance with professional ethical principles, educating and developing ourselves personally, networking, committing ourselves profession, and being able to professionally manage a practice.
Learning objectivesThe participants
- have understanding regarding the latest scientific knowledge about touch and movement
- can integrate this into Trager treatments
- can evaluate a Trager treatment
TimesThu: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Fri: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sat: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sun: 9 - 12.30 / 14 - 15 h
Remarks25 hours of continuing education, EMR and ASCA complaint
More information and registrationBy mail to Trager School Switzerland.
Room booking with button top left
(US) loves to learn and teach, and has developed a way to teach what she is passionate about by creating a membership platform called Tragerology. She recently completed the requirements to teach Trager Anatomy. She uses her knowledge and skills from her career in physical therapy as well as a thriving Trager practice to weave a rich tapestry of information and experience. Eileen wholeheartedly participates in the community of learners in the field of Biotensegrity and applies the concepts of this emerging science to our Trager Therapy. Her curiosity, creativity, clarity and ability to make complex ideas easily digestible allows participants to learn with ease.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||723.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||573.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||573.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||543.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||483.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||408.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||438.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org