This Trager training is organized for you by the Trager School Switzerland.
"We can only pass on to others what we have experienced within ourselves." Milton Trager
In this class we will do explorations with movement, touch and table work and expand our experience with Mentastics through questions like: How does my self-perception change when I play with weight, inquire about lightness and freedom, and try different rhythms? How do I create and maintain new space in my body and mind? How can I change the unconscious patterns I live in as I explore? How can I embody the newfound freedoms and spaces in my mind so that they enable my exploring deeper levels?
- Leading groups with Mentastics
- Theory and practice for own body awareness and evaluation of needs.
- Elaboration of strategies for personal development
- Perceive and describe qualities of movement and states of mind.
- Theory and practice of ways to improve natural movement.
- Exercises to deepen the states of lightness, aliveness and the inner balance.
- Discuss and reflect on the extent to which humans are subject to change, stressors and fateful influences and what response options are available to them (professional profile KT). They can be with the "conditio humana", empathize with it and respond to it empathically without necessarily having to bring in possible solutions (heterostasis).
- Openly and kindly evaluate your own current body condition in terms of function and feeling
- More comfortably and effectively lead groups in Mentastics
- Find and describe ways to improve natural movement
- Experience deeper states of lightness, aliveness and inner balance
TimesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 - 15
Remarks25 hours of continuing education, EMR and ASCA complaint
More information and registrationBy mail to Trager School Switzerland.
Room booking with button top left
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 4 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||956.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||756.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||756.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||716.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||636.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||596.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||536.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||576.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||476.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||436.00|