Advanced Mentastics"You can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation." Plato
In this class we will do explorations with movement, touch and table work and expand our experience of Mentastics through questions such as: How does my self-perception change when I play with weight, explore lightness and freedom and try different rhythms? How do I create new space in my body and mind and how can I maintain it? How can I change the unconscious patterns I am trapped in when I am exploring? How can I embody the newfound freedoms and spaces in my mind so that they enable my exploration at even deeper levels?
Learning content Level 14
- leading groups with Mentastics
- theory and practice for own body awareness and evaluation of needs
- elaboration of strategies for personal development
- perceiving and describing movement qualities and states of mind
- theory and practice of ways to improve natural movement
- exercises to deepen the states of lightness, aliveness and inner balance
- discussion and reflections on the extent to which human beings are subject to change, stressors and fateful influences and what response options are available to them (professional profile KT). They can be with the human condition, empathise with it and respond to it without necessarily having to offer solutions (heterostasis).
- can lead groups with Mentastics
- evaluate their current body state openly and kindly in terms of function and feeling
- define the direction and strategies for personal development
- describe the benefits of a broader range of movement qualities and states of mind
- find and describe ways to improve natural movement
- experience deeper states of ease, aliveness and inner balance
- discuss, reflect and understand the extent to which human beings are subject to change, stressors and fateful influences and what response options are available to them (professional profile KT). They can be with the human condition, empathise with it and respond to it without necessarily having to offer solutions (heterostasis).
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesThu, 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Fri, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sat, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sun, 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
has a university education in theater/movement, and spent 15 years as a professional modern dancer developing fluidity, ease, power, clarity, and a wide-ranging vocabulary of movement. Through extensive study with Dr. Milton Trager and other pioneers in the field of somatic movement education, and through his personal practice of movement meditations, Mr. Tolle developed a thorough working knowledge of function in motion and the interconnected influences of mind and body.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: email@example.com