Trager Clinic"Know the image you want. Every movement, every touch is directed towards that image!" Dr. Milton Trager
This course is designed to support you when working with people who have limited mobility or live with a range of chronic conditions. It is a consolidation of all the knowledge of Trager Therapy required to work in clinics as well.
Learning content Level 17
- apply and integrate understanding and application of Reflex Response in a variety of situations for individuals with pathology and special needs with increased competence and confidence.
- theory and practice of awareness of physical resistance and dysfunction.
- discuss and reflect on the KT understanding of health as subjective experience, continuum health/illness, dynamic events, self-regulation and develop an independent attitude towards it (basics KT)
- theory and practice of the KT action phases of encountering, processing, integrating and transferring in the Trager therapeutic context (basics of KT)
- theory of cooperation with the client's attachment figures and interdisciplinary cooperation with professionals (basic principles of KT).
- gain competence in understanding and applying Reflex Response
- are able to apply and integrate Reflex Response as needed during a Trager session for persons with pathology and special needs with increased competence and confidence
- can adequately perceive physical resistance and dysfunction
- discuss, reflect and understand the KT understanding of health as subjective experience, continuum health/illness, dynamic events, self-regulation and develop an independent attitude towards it (basics of KT)
- understand the KT action phases of encountering, processing, integrating and transferring and are able to reflect on and implement these in the trager therapeutic context (basics of KT)
- are able to work together with the client's caregivers and interdisciplinary with professionals (basics of CT)
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesThu, 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Fri, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sat, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sun, 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org