Leading groups"There's a wonderful mythical law of nature that says the three things we crave most in life - happiness, freedom and peace of mind - are always achieved by giving them to someone else." Peyton Conway March
In this course we deepen the skills of leading Mentastics or Introductory classes with groups. We use Trager feedback to give support to each other.
Learning content Level 18
- facilitating groups
- theory and practice of how to teach simple table work and Trager principles in introductory classes.
- preparation of small group courses
- information for the diploma examination and the federal higher professional examination in complementary therapy
- discussion and reflection on the design principles of complementary therapy as relationship, dialogue, positive experience, solution orientation and process and their relation to Trager Therapy (Basic KT).
- gain competence in leading groups
- know how to integrate simple table work and the Trager principles into introductory courses.
- know how to prepare small group courses and where to find support
- know how to prepare for the diploma examination and the federal higher professional examination in complementary therapy
- discuss, reflect and understand the design principles of complementary therapy as relationship, dialogue, positive experience, solution orientation and process and their relation to Trager Therapy (Basics KT)
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesThu, 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Fri, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sat, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sun, 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
has been a Trager practitioner and teacher for the last 40 years. He studied with Dr. Milton Trager for 16 years and has a full time practice in Zurich, Switzerland. He has been a summer camp director, schoolteacher, farmer, businessman and massage instructor. He delights in sharing what he has discovered over the years, from his understanding of the relationship between therapist and patient to the mystery of growing the perfect tomato.
Trager Instructor, (CH). Gabriela began exploring Trager in 1994. Since then she has been interested in moving and strengthening the body in a soft way. She has background in the commercial sector and is an adult educator since 2015 (SVEB 1, 2, 3).
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|