Scientific knowledge"What are you thinking Milton? Are you thinking: What could be freer? What could be easier? - Gail Stewart asked No. Even that is too much." Dr. Milton Trager
In this course we will share the latest findings that are current in science that can enrich Trager Therapy. This may include areas of trauma work, neuroscience, biotensegrity and mindfulness training.
Learning content Level 19
- theory and practice of the latest scientific findings on touch and movement.
- integration into Trager treatments
- evaluation of a Trager treatment
- discussion and reflection on the core concepts of complementary therapy in valuing and supporting resources, resilience, coherence, self-empowerment and developing knowledge, skills and attitudes to these in general and in the Trager therapeutic context (basic KT).
- discussion, evaluation and integration of professional action: act according to professional ethical principles, educate and develop personally, build a network, commit to the profession and are able to manage a practice professionally.
- have an understanding of the latest scientific knowledge on touch and movement
- can integrate this into Trager treatments
- be able to evaluate a Trager treatment
- discuss, reflect and understand the core concepts of complementary therapy in the appreciation and support of resources, resilience, coherence, self-empowerment and develop knowledge, skills and attitudes in general and in the Trager therapeutic context (basics KT)
- discuss, reflect, evaluate and integrate professional action: act according to professional ethical principles, educate and develop personally, build a network, commit to the profession and are able to manage a practice professionally
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesThu, 10 – 12.30 / 15 – 18.30 h
Fri, 9 – 12.30 / 15 – 18.30 h
Sat, 9 – 12.30 / 15 – 18.30 h
Sun, 9 – 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
born 1949, lives in Hamburg, Trager practitioner since 1992, Trager anatomy teacher since 1995, Trager Instructor since 2007. In her first professional life (1973-1991), she taught English and Spanish at grammar schools. Several psycho- and body-therapeutic trainings and state examination to become a naturopath in 1992. Since then working independently in her own practice in Hamburg and Cologne. Two children and in the meantime two grandchildren.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||678.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||528.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||528.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||498.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||468.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||393.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||408.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||348.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||318.00|