"We can only approach the ideal state in the body. There is no such thing as perfection."Dr. Milton Trager
By not intending to "fix" the tension we find in ourselves and others, we invite the memory of something softer and freer. In this way we reach out to the autonomic nervous system. Our willingness to experiment and work with pausing supports this process. The pause is the creative space where integration, reorganisation and deep connection with a wholeness are made possible. The pause is a place of dignity where client and practitioner can come into their own power, self-determination and self-movement (empowerment).
Learning content Level 3
- embodying and communicating an open and questioning attitude
- training of self-awareness / awareness of state of being, ability to find back into inner peace
- guided exchange of experience for expanded repertoire of hand postures with directions of movement in each region of the body Supine and prone postures with expanded skills of diagnostic mindfulness
- receiving feedback without getting into resistance
- deepening communication for clients and interested parties
- applying recall principle
- apply Reflex Response principles, find language
- internalising and communicating Mentastics
- experiencing alternative positions in exchange
- are able to offer new movement qualities such as light, free, soft and connected to their practice clients.
- are able to notice when they are using technique without basic skills (curiosity, open questions, asking for softness etc.)
- are able to work with the three-dimensional fascia network and ist dynamics in the body at rest and in movement (biotensegrity)
- can communicate with the autonomic nervous system using the basic skills
- can apply the extended repertoire of hand postures with directions of movement in every part of the body in supine and prone position
- begin to reach out to the client based on feedback and act without encountering resistance
- can empathise with their counterpart and explain and show what Trager is
- have the ability to shape the communication process during the session
- can use recall with practice clients (re-creating pleasant body sensations)
- can apply and integrate some of the basics of Reflex Response
- can apply simple mentastics for themselves and for clients
- Have knowledge of alternative positions such as sitting and lying on the side
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
Trager Instructor (CH). Peter was introduced to Trager in 2007. Together with his wife Julia he runs an Aikido Dojo in Uster and holds the 5th Dan. He brings a lot of clarity, joy and calmness to his teaching. He is a trained psychiatric nurse and a certified naturopath.
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||678.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||528.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||528.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||498.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||468.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||393.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||408.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||348.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||318.00|