"What is softer? Softer is ... well? You don't just give up or struggle to be soft. Be soft before you even begin." Milton Trager
Deepen perception and technique
The principle of introspective empathy combines autonomy with connectedness. The attitude of resting empathy refers to another person as well as to situations, emotions and actions. In Trager Therapy this means that we always pay attention to our own body and find the quality of freedom and relaxation within ourselves. In this course we deepen our self-awareness and the ability to transmit this quality with feeling, touch and awake presence and to find the dance. We begin to understand and practice what it means to lead groups.
Learning content Level 6
- Deepened perception training in oneself and in relation to the client.
- Training of the quality of movement in one's own body
- Deepening the expanded repertoire of Trager movements in each body region.
- Working with feedback in Trager therapy
- Deepening communication skills
- More ease with Mentastics and integration in one session.
- Mentastics guidance in groups
- are able to name and recognise the perceptual systems (visual, kinaesthetic, auditory)
- are able to realise when they are using technique without basic skills (curiosity, open questions, questions about softness etc.) and are able to adapt their actions
- have deepened the movement qualities in their own body with the Trager basic skills (curiosity, open questions, questions about softness etc.) and begin to embody them
- see feedback and feedback from clients as support and act without getting into resistance
- can empathise with their counterpart and explain and show what Trager is about
- Can make a connection from mentastics to table work
- Can share Mentastics with a partner with some ease
- Can switch between the client's attention and themselves
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
Trager Instructor, (CH). Gabriela began exploring Trager in 1994. Since then she has been interested in moving and strengthening the body in a soft way. She has background in the commercial sector and is an adult educator since 2015 (SVEB 1, 2, 3).
has been a Trager practitioner and teacher for the last 40 years. He studied with Dr. Milton Trager for 16 years and has a full time practice in Zurich, Switzerland. He has been a summer camp director, schoolteacher, farmer, businessman and massage instructor. He delights in sharing what he has discovered over the years, from his understanding of the relationship between therapist and patient to the mystery of growing the perfect tomato.
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org