"This experience is not just for the moment. It will last for the rest of your life. People will be different - because of the experience they have had." Milton Trager
This course is both an expansion and a deepening of our understanding of what we feel under our hands. Through it, we will reach a new level in our body therapy expertise. The latest scientific principles of Trager Therapy will be taught.
- Fascia and biotensegrity
- Neurology of interoception and exteroception.
- Importance of touch in Trager therapy for the neuroendocrine system.
- Polyvagal theory (modalities of attachment, flight or fight, death reflex).
- Physiology of reflexes
Diverse forms of mobility (e.g., hyper- or hypomobility).
- Contraindications in Trager work
- understand the direction, intention and effect of Trager movements through visualisation and application of the anatomical and physiological principles for the back of the body
- deepen their understanding of the information systems (nervous system, hormones, etc.) in the body
- deepen their knowledge of the various body systems (muscles, connective tissue, nerves, organs) and their function
- have the ability to connect mentastics with pictures and correlations from anatomy
- are able to assess and classify widespread complaints and act accordingly and know the contraindications of Trager therapy
- know the anatomy and physiology for Reflex Response
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
born 1949, lives in Hamburg, Trager practitioner since 1992, Trager anatomy teacher since 1995, Trager Instructor since 2007. In her first professional life (1973-1991), she taught English and Spanish at grammar schools. Several psycho- and body-therapeutic trainings and state examination to become a naturopath in 1992. Since then working independently in her own practice in Hamburg and Cologne. Two children and in the meantime two grandchildren.
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|