"This experience is not just for the moment. It will last for the rest of your life. People will be different - because of the experience they have had." Milton Trager
This course is both an expansion and a deepening of our understanding of what we feel under our hands. Through it, we will reach a new level in our body therapy expertise. The latest scientific principles of Trager Therapy will be taught.
- Fascia and biotensegrity
- Neurology of interoception and exteroception.
- Importance of touch in Trager therapy for the neuroendocrine system.
- Polyvagal theory (modalities of attachment, flight or fight, death reflex).
- Physiology of reflexes
Diverse forms of mobility (e.g., hyper- or hypomobility).
- Contraindications in Trager work
- understand the direction, intention and effect of Trager movements through visualisation and application of the anatomical and physiological principles for the back of the body
- deepen their understanding of the information systems (nervous system, hormones, etc.) in the body
- deepen their knowledge of the various body systems (muscles, connective tissue, nerves, organs) and their function
- have the ability to connect mentastics with pictures and correlations from anatomy
- are able to assess and classify widespread complaints and act accordingly and know the contraindications of Trager therapy
- know the anatomy and physiology for Reflex Response
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
Trager Instructor, (CH). Gabriela began exploring Trager in 1994. Since then she has been interested in moving and strengthening the body in a soft way. She has background in the commercial sector and is an adult educator since 2015 (SVEB 1, 2, 3).
has been a Trager practitioner and teacher for the last 40 years. He studied with Dr. Milton Trager for 16 years and has a full time practice in Zurich, Switzerland. He has been a summer camp director, schoolteacher, farmer, businessman and massage instructor. He delights in sharing what he has discovered over the years, from his understanding of the relationship between therapist and patient to the mystery of growing the perfect tomato.
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org