"Hook-up is the most important element of transformation." Milton Trager
Communication and recall
This course is about exploring the depth of this work and combining what we have learned so far into a unity. We will continue to practice leading groups. We will explore alternative uses of Trager in the seated position, as well as in the lateral position. Through active and passive movement we will create the space for a more differentiated body awareness and training of self-awareness. Listening and empty, receiving hands allow for new and fuller experiences of one's own aliveness.
- Deepening of communication, especially for taking findings and questions concerning the medical history.
- Deepening the ability to communicate verbally during treatment.
- Deepening the use of recall to support integration into everyday life.
- Deepening the understanding of the movements and their quality in each body region.
- Alternative treatment positions
- are able to develop a feeling for cycles, dose (time, tempo, quantity), ending of a sequence
- can give feedback to colleagues from feeling
- are able to use the Trager feedback loop verbally and non-verbally
- are able to apply, understand and adapt the previous repertoire of hand positions with directions of movement in each body region supine and prone position
- are able to apply alternative positions, e.g. sitting and side position
- are able to apply the extended repertoire of hand postures with directions of movement in each body region in supine and prone position
- Understand what it takes to lead Mentastics in groups.
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
has been a Trager practitioner and teacher for the last 40 years. He studied with Dr. Milton Trager for 16 years and has a full time practice in Zurich, Switzerland. He has been a summer camp director, schoolteacher, farmer, businessman and massage instructor. He delights in sharing what he has discovered over the years, from his understanding of the relationship between therapist and patient to the mystery of growing the perfect tomato.
Trager Instructor, (CH). Gabriela began exploring Trager in 1994. Since then she has been interested in moving and strengthening the body in a soft way. She has background in the commercial sector and is an adult educator since 2015 (SVEB 1, 2, 3).
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org