"Mentastics is an art; and as in any other art, practice leads to beauty and form." Milton Trager
Advanced Course Technique and Postures,
Mentastics for Groups
In this course we are looking for positive changes that can manifest in very individual ways. As Trager therapists, we provide the space in which these changes can unfold. We support the awareness, evaluation and appreciation of these changes. We learn that it can happen that we have difficult clients. How do we deal with that? How do we communicate respectfully and effectively? Successful integration embodies positive experiences and changes in self-image and contact.
- Practice maintaining hook-up with difficult clients throughout the Trager session.
- Deepening and understanding of the movements learned with greater mindfulness in one's own body.
- Integration of Reflex Response in a Trager treatment.
- Self-assessment about strengths and weaknesses and plan for further action.
- Preparing the final course for Trager therapists in a fun, creative way. Visioning the practice of your dreams.
- are able to apply, understand and adapt the previous and extended repertoire of hand postures with directions of movement in each body region supine and prone position
- are able to maintain the quality of presence, even in difficult situations
- are able to assess when alternative positions are appropriate, e.g. sitting and side postures
- are able to apply and integrate different reflex response techniques
- can communicate more deeply with the autonomic nervous system
- begin to put their personal work into words linguistically and individually (flyer texts and the like)
- are able to distinguish on which level communication takes place
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
Trager Instructor (CH). Peter was introduced to Trager in 2007. Together with his wife Julia he runs an Aikido Dojo in Uster and holds the 5th Dan. He brings a lot of clarity, joy and calmness to his teaching. He is a trained psychiatric nurse and a certified naturopath.
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: email@example.com