A one day workshop specifically for women to support release of emotional blockages and open up creativity.
• Do you have emotions to be released?
• Do you ever wonder what your artistic side looks like?
• Do you want to experience a connection with your womb and prepare for radical changes?
• Do you feel something is blocking your creative flow?
• Do you have emotions that you would like to release, explore, transform and let go?
Butterfly theatre is a space where we remove the masks and we are free to tune into emotions, transform and create!
This is a safe space for women where you can:
• Connect with your womb
• Explore your femininity, beauty and innocence
• Release emotions and transform them
• Work on your intuition and harness it to reach a flow state, as you unleash your creativity
If we don't express our emotions it can create diseases and lots of negative feelings. By looking at those low emotions and facing them, we can bring love and transformation to them in many creative ways with our body. By connecting with our womb we identify what emotion is there that should be looked at.
Ways of my workBy connecting with the energy of the womb and lower chakra dance, meditating, singing, expressive theatre and other creative activities, we will identify the emotions, express and release them.
At the end of this day, you will
- have the experience of reconnecting with your womb
- be aware of the emotions and have released some of them
- open the flow of energy for your creativity and sexuality
Notemax. 6 participants
was born in Brazil and 25 years is an Artist in the field. She worked intuitively for over 18 years and recently she holds master’s degree in Arts from Goldsmiths University of London. She worked in theatre, educational and social and experimental projects in different countries. She also worked in the film industry and some of her films got nominations in Cannes and the Berlinale. Her passion for cultures and learning about ancient healing practices made her travel around the world. By connecting with ancestors, healing practices and theatre dance arts the Butterfly Theatre was born. She is the founder of Butterfly Theatre/Arts/Healing and working with Butterfly theatre and also on solo performance project while facilitating her workshops around the world.
CHF 150 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)