Level 4 - Osteopathic and Inner Techniques
Course contentMain contents of this course will be the introduction into the osteopathic techniques as one central aspect for our Shiatsu.
Different tests and treatment techniques and osteopathic techniques for working with all sections of the spine, the connection to the back of the head as well as the shoulder girdle will be the centre of our work. The main focus is on allowing more space and movement in the body. You learn a whole bundle of osteopathic techniques with which you can work in this sense. Another main part will be the introduction into Inner Techniques which facilitate the work with the energetic space and the energetic structures like meridians.
Course aimAt the end of this course you will:
- be able to test all sections of the spine and shoulder girdle for blockages and misalignment
- know specific osteopathic techniques to treat blockages along the spine and its connection to the back of the head
- know osteopathic techniques to specifically work with the shoulder girdle
- experience the depth of the meridians and how to be present in this depth in meridian work
- touch energetic structures like meridians from the depth of your own energetic space
- understand the nature of energetic perception and know how to use it in your practice
Target groupStudents of the shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1-3 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks56 hours of education EMR/ASCA compliant.
Further InformationAt least 20 treatments each must be given between level 3b and 4. At least 10 of these must be recorded in reports. Between levels 3a and 4, at least 1 tutorial must be completed.
PrerequisitesAttendance of level 3 of the training or equivalent knowledge through training stages at other schools.
In preparation for the teaching of the basic osteopathic techniques in level 4, the course "MG 2 Bewegungssystem", as offered at the Kientalerhof, must also be attended by the beginning of level 4..
head of the ISS-Kiental since April 2016 where he also is teaching. He also is teacher at the Shiatsu School Hamburg, Osteopath and Naturopath with own shiatsu practice in Konstanz at lake Bodensee and Hamburg. Through his education in Craniosacral Therapy and Osteopathy he gained profound knowledge which became an important aspect of his Shiatsu practice. Before that time he was working as artistic costume and stage designer at various german theaters. Long years of meditation, intense buddhistic studies and awareness training are all part of his profound background knowledge.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 1055 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 945 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 7 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'432.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'082.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'117.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||1'047.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||977.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||872.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||802.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||837.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||697.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||627.00|