Level 9 - Osteopathic techniques 2
Course contentIn this course, the technical possibilities of the osteopathic techniques in the Shiatsu are considerably expanded. Possibilities of examination and treatment techniques from all three areas of osteopathy (parietal / movement apparatus, visceral / internal organs, craniosacral / cranial - sacrum - CNS) are mediated. Similarly, muscle-energy techniques for the joints, as well as highly effective unwinding and fascia techniques are presented. The students learn how to combine all these techniques with meridian work and to integrate them into their shiatsu.
Course aimAt the end of this course you will:
- have the possibility to examine within all three areas of osteopathy
- learn to specifically address limitations in the parietal, visceral and cranial areas of the body with specific techniques
- be able to treat joints with muscle-energy techniques
- learn integrating techniques of unwinding and fascia work into your shiatsu
Target groupStudents of the shiatsu training of the ISS Kiental or other schools.
RequirementsAttendance in Level 1-8 at the ISS or equivalent courses at other institutes.
Remarks47 hours education/advanced training EMR/ASCA compliant.
Further InformationBetween levels 8 and 9, a total of at least 20 treatments must be given (of which at least 20 must be recorded in reports). Between levels 8 and 9, at least 1 tutorial and 1 mentoring session must be completed.
Between levels 8 and 10 the first case study has to be written. This case study will be supervised by one of the teachers or mentors of ISS Kiental. This is usually done in the presence of the teacher or mentor, but can also be done by email or telephone. For this the students take a supervision. Further information on the case studies can also be found in the student handbook..
head of the ISS-Kiental since April 2016 where he also is teaching. He also is teacher at the Shiatsu School Hamburg, Osteopath and Naturopath with own shiatsu practice in Konstanz at lake Bodensee and Hamburg. Through his education in Craniosacral Therapy and Osteopathy he gained profound knowledge which became an important aspect of his Shiatsu practice. Before that time he was working as artistic costume and stage designer at various german theaters. Long years of meditation, intense buddhistic studies and awareness training are all part of his profound background knowledge.
Special cancellation conditions during the Corona crisis:
- If an offer (no matter when it was booked) has to be cancelled or postponed by us, you are entitled to the full amount. This was already true before Corona and it still applies. Besides a payout, you also have the possibility to leave your credit balance for the rescheduled course or for another offer, or to make a voucher out of it. By doing so, you help us a lot.
- In addition, during the Corona crisis, we offer special cancellation conditions for new incoming bookings for all of our own offers which take place until the end of June 2021. All corresponding bookings can be cancelled free of charge until 14 days before the start of the offer (cure, course, ...). The payment terms remain unchanged (deposit 14 days after registration, remaining payment of early booking price 60 days, remaining payment of normal price 14 days before course start). For courses from July 1st 2021, the normal cancellation conditions apply again. In the event of a positive PCR corona test, cancellation is without cost consequence.
CHF 880 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 795 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices for full board and lodging for 6 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||1'224.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||924.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||954.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||894.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||834.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||744.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||684.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||714.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||594.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||534.00|