Change yes, but from where to where? How can I find approaches that are solution oriented and supportive and how do I deal with resistance? Shall I change my life or can I live my changing?
Course ContentLearning means that we are a little bit different afterwards. How does learning happen? Which forces operate in learning- and changing processes and how can I understand and utilise these forces? And how important is my inner experience and the respective attitudes I have? We will look at these questions in an insight oriented way, we will hit obstacles and naturally also powerful opportunities and chances.
In this workshop we approach this topic with practical exercises and underlay them with simple, inspiring models.
Through your own experience and the theoretical understanding, this course will give you methods that can strongly support you in accompanying your clients.
The course participant:
- knows different resource oriented learning- and changing processes
- applies techniques of self-perception
- uses forms of self-reflexion
- knows solution oriented approaches
- What does it mean to learn? — the cognitive conflict and the ”wau-wau-principle”
- Constructivism and abstraction jumps — aha, that is how I think, feel and act
- Change from where to where - necessity and demand
- The role of the amygdala and my inner attitude
- Visions, wishes and anticipations — feeling ahead
- The teaching of the inner team — identifying the team members, getting to know them and working with them
- Recognizing systemic patterns and generating solution oriented approaches
- Practice workshop — perceiving in slow-motion
Target groupOpen for anyone interested, especially body therapy students of all directions and body therapists that are interested in taking the higher exam as nationally certified complementary therapist. This course is part of the Tronc Commun, the common trunk of all directions of complementary therapy.
RequirementsNo special requirements necessary.
Remarks21 hours of education/ continued education, EMR/ASCA conform.
originally Biochemistry and Pedagogy. Further education in theater pedagogy. Course instructor in the field of personal development for the past 10 years. Shiatsu education at the ISS Kiental. Works in her own practice in Berne.
CHF 570 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 515 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 2 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||500.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||380.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||400.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||380.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||360.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||310.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||290.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||290.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||250.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||230.00|