Alternative positions and lateral position"Know the image you want. Every movement, every touch is directed towards that image!" Dr. Milton Trager
In this course you will learn to use Trager in different positions as well as give a complete Trager session with the client lying on their side with pillows finely positioned. In the side position the spine swings freely and there are (almost) no limits to your play with the body weights. We will spend time working with the client in the seated position, both with table work and mentastics, as well as exploring creative ways to expand the possibilities in the standing position.
Learning content Level 11
- alternative techniques for standing and sitting positions as well as in lateral position on a treatment couch.
- connecting movements with basic principles (feeling weight, feeling connections, lightness, freedom)
- experiencing three-dimensionality in Trager Therapy by using these different positions
- theory of when alternative positions can/must be used
- the human being as a unity of body, mind and soul (or as it is called in Trager: body, heart and mind), which interacts with the environment (professional profile KT)
- learn alternative techniques for standing and sitting positions as well as in lateral position
- learn to connect these new movements with the basic principles (feeling weight, feeling connections, lightness, freedom)
- deepen their understanding of the three-dimensionality of Trager Therapy by applying these different positions
- understand when to use alternative positions
- reflect on the human being as a unity of body, mind and soul (or as it is called in Trager: body, heart and mind), which interacts with the environment (professional profile KT)
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesThu, 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Fri, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sat, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sun, 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||678.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||528.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||528.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||498.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||468.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||393.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||408.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||348.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||318.00|