Communication in language and touch"Tension originates in the mind. The body reflects the degree of tension that exists in the mind." Dr. Milton Trager
This course covers and delves into the four areas of practitioner development: attitude and communication, mentastics, table work and professional behaviour. Time is spent on further developing both sincerity and compassion in self-assessment and talking and writing about the work. The aim is to find ways to break unwanted habits, particularly in relation to use of the body, relationship with clients and professional presentation.
Learning content Level 12
- perception exercises physical, cognitive, spatial
- giving and accepting feedback, deepening
- exchange in theory and practice to learn what the client needs and how to meet it
- marketing for the Trager practice - how do I appear, what is effective?
- theory and practice to see the uniqueness of each person (professional profile KT)
- training to understand how people are integrated in a community and what this means for the therapeutic approach and evaluation (professional profile KT)
- expand perception physically, cognitively, spatially
- expand the ability to give and accept feedback
- expanding the ability to sense what the client needs and how this can be met.
- increasing confidence in oneself and in presenting oneself to the outside world
- respect the uniqueness of each person (professional profile KT)
- understanding the extent to which the person is integrated in his/her community and what this means for the therapeutic procedure and evaluation (professional profile KT)
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesThu, 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Fri, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sat, 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Sun, 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
Trager Instructor (CH). Peter was introduced to Trager in 2007. Together with his wife Julia he runs an Aikido Dojo in Uster and holds the 5th Dan. He brings a lot of clarity, joy and calmness to his teaching. He is a trained psychiatric nurse and a certified naturopath.
Trager Instructor, (CH). Gabriela began exploring Trager in 1994. Since then she has been interested in moving and strengthening the body in a soft way. She has background in the commercial sector and is an adult educator since 2015 (SVEB 1, 2, 3).
has been a massage and bodywork teacher in California since 1971. She was fortunate enough to meet Milton Trager in his first course, which he taught in 1975. In 1980 she became a TRAGER Instructor and learned from him until Dr. Trager's death in 1997. She had her own practice and massage school all these years. Her simple and humorous way of teaching is very beneficial and enriching. Gail is a master in the art of listening and presence.
has been a Trager practitioner and teacher for the last 40 years. He studied with Dr. Milton Trager for 16 years and has a full time practice in Zurich, Switzerland. He has been a summer camp director, schoolteacher, farmer, businessman and massage instructor. He delights in sharing what he has discovered over the years, from his understanding of the relationship between therapist and patient to the mystery of growing the perfect tomato.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||738.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||588.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||558.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||528.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||453.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||423.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||363.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||333.00|
Main Number: +41 33 676 26 76 | Direct Number: +41 33 676 76 25 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org