Basic Anatomy"The intention of my work is to resolve sensory and mental patterns that inhibit free movement, cause pain and thus limit normal function." Dr. Milton Trager
In this course, Trager Therapy is made anatomically perceptible. This gives the Trager student a deeper understanding of how and why we move our clients and what affects Trager in the different body systems such as muscles, connective tissue or nervous system. The anatomical pictures give necessary insights into the body and can deepen our focus and ideas in mentastics and table work. There is a greater efficiency in the work, a stronger competence in the conversations with clients and other specialists. Anatomy in the Trager context is really fun as together we will explore the wonder of the body in all ist aspects.
Learning content Level 4
- theory and practice of the effects of Trager movements in anatomy and physiology for the front of the body
- body systems (muscles, connective tissue, nerves, organs) and their functions
- information systems (nervous system, hormones etc.)
- pathology of common ailments
- know the anatomy and physiology of the autonomic nervous system
- understand the direction, intention and effect of Trager movements through visualisation and application of the anatomical and physiological principles for the front of the body
- can develop a basic understanding of the information systems (nervous system, hormones, etc.) in the body
- understand the various body systems (muscles, connective tissue, nerves, organs) and their function
- can use feedback as information from the propriosensory system
- begin to assess and classify common complaints
Remark25 hours of training, EMR/ASCA compliant.
Course timesDay 1: 10 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 2: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 3: 9 - 12.30 / 15 - 18.30 h
Day 4: 9 - 12.30 / 13.30 – 15 h
Bring alongComfortable clothes, slippers if necessary.
Video about Trager Therapy
born 1949, lives in Hamburg, Trager practitioner since 1992, Trager anatomy teacher since 1995, Trager Instructor since 2007. In her first professional life (1973-1991), she taught English and Spanish at grammar schools. Several psycho- and body-therapeutic trainings and state examination to become a naturopath in 1992. Since then working independently in her own practice in Hamburg and Cologne. Two children and in the meantime two grandchildren.
CHF 760 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax)
CHF 685 (excl. accommodation, meals and tourist tax). The early bird price is only applicable for a down payment of 20% 14 days after registration and payment of the remaining costs up to 60 days before the seminar begins. Please note sections 8, 20 and 21 of the terms and conditions.
|Prices per person for full board and lodging for 3 nights||CHF|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||678.00|
|2-bed-room clay or wood100 with shower/toilet||528.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room with shower/toilet||528.00|
|1-bed-room with shower/toilet||498.00|
|Single occupancy of 2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||468.00|
|2-bed-room with shower/toilet||423.00|
|2-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||393.00|
|3-bed-room with shower/toilet||408.00|
|3-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||348.00|
|4-bed-room, shower/toilet on floor||318.00|